Do the seals on Low-E coated windows wear out quicker?

I recently replaced a dual-pane panel with a dual-pane panel that has a Low-E coating on surface #3 (which is the side facing outward on the innermost pane). The window faces the south, and I notice that when the sun shines through, it causes the inner pane to warm up VERY NOTICEABLY to the touch in comparison to an adjacent non-Low-E coated window. In other words, the inner panel feels warm to the touch in comparison to the inner sufface the windw immediately next to it (which has a non-low-E panel).
So I'm wondering 2 things:
1) Will the added stress of this extra heat cause the panel's seal to wear out quicker relative to non-Low-E panels?
and
2) If a Low E coating on surface number 3 is causing the inner pane itself to noticeably heat up when sun shines through (relative to a non-low-e window), does this mean the coating is actually working as it should, or does this indicate that it's absorbing too much energy instead of reflecting it?
Thanks,
J.
jaynews wrote:

I would say not. Now I would suggest that different makes of glass and different weather conditions and different installations can cause differences. I am happy to say that I have lived in my current home about 15 year and in my past home about the same time. My past home had non-low e and the seals broke on two windows. My current home has low e and a better line of windows and no broken seals. (other than the small on that was broken by someone's BB gun.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit