Do "roots in the sewer in the past" require disclosure?

Page 4 of 4

Lining a sewer pipe far cheaper than replacing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhE8UhWOnM0

BTW...where are you that you need to bury pipe 15 - 20 feet to prevent freezing?
How deep do post holes for a deck have to be?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:45:28 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

In VT it wasn't unheard of for water pipes to freexe and burst eight feet down. I remember a main that broke at the top of a big hill in Burlington. Lotsa ice! ;-)

4' wasn't enough!

DerbyDad03 wrote:

In my neighborhood, there is a house for sale for over 2 years. Nice house but it suffered a sewage back up causing big professional clean up and repairing the collapsed pipe. I think no one wants to buy i because of that history. If there was no damage inside the house it would've been different story.

If everything has been repaired, including the "root" cause (no pun intended) then why would people be leery of buying a house that had a sewage backup more than 2 years ago?
There must be something else wrong with this "nice house".