Do Pella outlets compete with each other?

Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know whether this could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

When I bought my Pella door, they had territories and would not cross the line.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

As Edwin say, if you walk in w/ another quote in hand I think they'll simply decline.

If you walk in off the street, they'll never know and you can see what the second does on their own.

--

Reply to
dpb

If its cold where you live, and you humidify to a comfortable level, you probably wont be happy with Pella.. CDF is a rating you should read, my Andersons dont condense, my Pellas have ruined my interior finish and have mold from poor CDF, and mine are LowEargon.

Reply to
ransley