Do Pella outlets compete with each other?

Hi,
I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know whether this could be fruitful.
Thanks,
Aaron

When I bought my Pella door, they had territories and would not cross the line.
Aaron Fude wrote:

As Edwin say, if you walk in w/ another quote in hand I think they'll simply decline.
If you walk in off the street, they'll never know and you can see what the second does on their own.

If its cold where you live, and you humidify to a comfortable level, you probably wont be happy with Pella.. CDF is a rating you should read, my Andersons dont condense, my Pellas have ruined my interior finish and have mold from poor CDF, and mine are LowEargon.