Do masonry drill bits get blunt?

Yes

Rick

Reply to
Rick

And who appointed YOU as usenet police?

My solution is this: Bend Over so I can test my boots..............

Reply to
maradcliff

It's nice to live in a perfect world, isn't it? Where everything goes according to plan, where you don't have to figure things out, and where everyone does it YOUR way.

Welcome to reality, pal.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I don't understand.

What is the difference between a masonry bit and a bit for a hammer drill?

(I do not think you are referring to SDS.)

Reply to
Bill Woods

Reply to
Rudy

This is probably a country specific terminology thing then...

(I take it you are not in the UK?)

In UK terminology, the masonry bit pictured by the OP would be used in a conventional "hammer drill", but not a "SDS Drill", or "Rotary Hammer".

Reply to
John Rumm