Do masonry drill bits get blunt?

Page 2 of 2
One of the more stupid questions ever posted on here. ALL drill bits get dull if they are used, as well as all saw blades and anything else thats used to cut material. Scissors get dull cutting paper, chisels get dull, knives get dull cutting food. It's just common sense.

So is posting the right way up and trimming to context, but you seem unabe to grasp that.
On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:46:30 +0100, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"

And who appointed YOU as usenet police?
My solution is this: Bend Over so I can test my boots..............

It's nice to live in a perfect world, isn't it? Where everything goes according to plan, where you don't have to figure things out, and where everyone does it YOUR way.
Welcome to reality, pal.
Steve

Yes - and it's easily seen if you have good eyesight or use a magnifying glass, the cutting edge gets rounded off. Compare with a new one.
--
*Young at heart -- slightly older in other places

Yes
Rick