Do any of the realtors use broadband as a selling point for homes?

Interestingly, my cell phone (4G, at least that's what it's claiming, currently):

Ping: 73msec Download: 1.91Mb Upload: 6.69Mb

Reply to
krw

That's precisely what I was asking you when I wrote, "You think they can tap that just for you?".

Reply to
krw

GA AT&T DSL: Ping: 53msec Down: 3.52Mb/sec Up: .28Mb/sec

Upload still sucks and often the SMTP server will simply time out when sending a large file.

Reply to
krw

Still bored I see.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

He just stated the facts. He never said he thought they could tap it.

Reply to
Domicile Dude

It's Tuesday.

You're an idiot, HomoGay.