DIY source for solar HWH tanks?

Anyone know if there's a source where someone can just buy a tank for a solar system with the heat exchanger built into it? Mine is dying and the guy that installed it 20 years ago or so wants $1500 to replace it. Now I do have some granola crunchy tendencies, but I dunno if it's really worth that much money, but if I can get the tank for a couple hundred I'm sure I can muscle it down the stairs and solder it up.
thanks,
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.