DIY Home heating

We have a shop that caters directly to the DIY home owners. All our staff are heating professionals, we sell heating supplies (pex, boiler & furnace parts, flat plate heat exchangers, chimney liner kits, monitor heaters, toyotomi heaters ect) directly to the home owners & do it yourselfers at dealer prices. Our website / webstore basically carries most requested items but we can get anything you need, basically. Shop around, then check us... real people, all professionals, no BS. You can contact us via chimneylinerstore.com or diyhomeowner.com or call us at 207 746 3379. Give us a try, you may be pleasantly surprised at our prices. We are located in central Maine, but have the ability to ship from warehouses located all over the US to get you what you need FAST. Thanks for reading

Dan

Reply to
dom.federico

Is this how you make your prices so low..........doing cheap lame advertising in here? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba