distance btw dryer exhaust and AC compressor

Does anyone have an air conditioning operating manual or other source of info with a minimum recommended distance between a clothes dryer exhaust vent and the housing for the AC compressor?
I would like to move dryer to an external wall (instead of venting to garage), but I don't want lint clogging up the air intake on the outside AC unit. I clean the outside AC unit once per year (TN), but I am not sure how well lint can be removed if it starts blocking the air intake.
I'm not aware of a manufacturer's recommendation about separation between exhausts & compressors. You could find the manufacturer's web site and e-mail the question.
Even so, I agree that lint can be a problem. What about extending the exhost to the ground so it catches there? TB
I have seen this problem before. I would go at least 10 feet, more if it is windy in your area. Unless the prevailing wind would blow the lint away from the condensor.
Stretch

Simple...
As far as possible.