Dishwasher parts

I yanked an older Hotpoint dishwasher but the racks are in pretty good shape. Is there a good website in which to sell them. Ebay does not seem to be the place for that.
Thanks for the input.
LarryB
Hi Larry,
Ebay's actually a pretty good place to sell them. Just run an Ebay search on 'dishwasher rack'. I just did, for curiosity's sake, and 15 auctions popped up.
Might be a nuisance to box up, but more pairs of eyes will see them there than anywhere else.
God bless,
Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA www.DavesRepair.com snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com 570-363-2404
I'm a 32-year pro appliance technician, and love sharing what I've learned - in a FREE Monthly Appliance Tips Newsletter. (Back issues now posted here too!) www.DavesRepair.com
John 3:3