Dishwasher parts

I yanked an older Hotpoint dishwasher but the racks are in pretty good shape. Is there a good website in which to sell them. Ebay does not seem to be the place for that.

Thanks for the input.

LarryB

Reply to
Larry B

Hi Larry,

Ebay's actually a pretty good place to sell them. Just run an Ebay search on 'dishwasher rack'. I just did, for curiosity's sake, and 15 auctions popped up.

Might be a nuisance to box up, but more pairs of eyes will see them there than anywhere else.

God bless,

Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA

snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com

570-363-2404

I'm a 32-year pro appliance technician, and love sharing what I've learned - in a FREE Monthly Appliance Tips Newsletter. (Back issues now posted here too!)

John 3:3

Reply to
Dave Harnish