Dishwasher Part

I'm trying to locate a Program Switch for a Kitchen Aide dishwasher from th emid 90's. I can't find it anywhere and the manufacturer no longer supplies it. I even checked ebay. I'd hate to throw out this appliance just 'cause a can't find a simple replacement part. Can anyone help me figure out how to find one. Thanks!
-- RAG --
On 15 Mar 2007 11:26:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try here...
http://www.repairclinic.com /
This place usually had appliance parts I needed and they can locate the part you need by appearance. Decent turnaround too.