Dishwasher leak

I have a leaking dishwasher (bottom left front) and have no clue if it's a gasket or not. Can anyone offer advice or recommend someone I could call for help? Thanks.
Val
Val wrote:

The most likely culprit is a stuck water-level float. The water keeps coming. And coming.
In some, you just pull up the float to remove it. Scrape the mung out of the thing.
All will be well.

A make and model number and approximate age would sure make it a lot easier to give you some advice.

Dishwashers when they are first installed are supposed to tilt slightly to the rear. Was you dishwasher installed properly?
On 1/18/2011 8:08 PM, Val wrote:

When our dw did that, it was caused by build-up of detergent. Repairman poured a quart of vinegar into the dw, no dishes, and ran it through a cycle. Cured. The build-up caused sudsing that kept water from draining properly so that it ran out around the door.

I had a Kenmore/Whirlpool DW leaking around the door. After wasting money replacing the door gaskets I found out that the O-ring for the pump cover was blown out. The pump was blasting water out the side straight toward the door.
Another DW had a similar problem - it ended up being crud built up on the vent in the door. The crud would absorb water then drip inside the door and out the bottom.
The vinegar is always a good first step. Not a bad idea to spalash a little vinegar in with each load especially if you have hard water.
www.repairclinic.com