Dishwasher Just Stopped Working?

A Kenmore unit, around 2 years old.. I checked the plug where it is getting power and it's hot. The door closes with an audible click. Nothing happens, no lights, no nada! Any suggestions? I am a bachelor, without my dishwasher I am afraid what could happen :)
Thanks!
Ted Appleberry wrote in message ...

Check the electrical switch attacked to the door latch. Just because the mechanical latch is working doesn't necessarily mean the switch is.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Kenmore+dishwasher
=~~~~~~

Hi,
Kenmore is made by several different companies....model#? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Burnt off wire connector where the main power enters the d/w, door switch(s), broken wire ( esp where the door bends to open and close ), thermal fuse ( only on -some- electronic models ), control or selector switch.
jeff.
Thanks for the replies guys, tunred out to be some corrosion underneath the wire screw caps going from the wall to the electrical panel on the washer.. I stripped and recapped them and it works like a champ..
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:27:26 -0800, Ted Appleberry

It just goes to show you that just because you have power at the supply that doesn't necessarily mean it's getting to the appliance. Thanks for the follow up.