Discharging gray water to back alley

Page 4 of 4

Family ties.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:54:24 -0500, Kathy wrote:

Well, if it sucks as bad as you say, maybe it's time to cut the apron strings? Where would we be if everyone thought that way, back in the Wild West days...? Don't be scared.
Linux Registered User #327951

Fuck you and apron strings. I stay in Jersey to look after my aging parents. Back in the "Wild West" they would be dead by this age and I wouldn't be in Jersey. The only thing that frightens me is them going into the care of the state. You're stupider sounding than Matt.

Wow kathy. Such spirit. Such passion. Such compassion. I would really love to call a person such as youself a friend. Nope we'll stay anonymous. Its just an expression of admiration and support.

garage.
mother
My
from
thanks
I never imagined this thread will create so much emotional responses.
Should I start another topic named "Discharging brown matter to back alley"?
LOL.

Discharging brown matter from you to your bathtub.

Discharging brown matter IN your bathtub: www.tubgirl.com

If you change it to bad neighbors yard, you will get many replies.
:-P

later,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com