difficulty level of replacing an icemaker

I'm fairly handy. I have an icemaker that's been dodgy for a few months. It works fine, then not so well. It's 13 years old, so rather than troubleshoot, I'm just going to buy a new one. Is it basically just remove and replace?
Any references to web sites with steps would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark C.
I took mine out to clean it. It took a couple minutes to remove and the same time to reinstall it.
It falls in the "EASY" category...
Mark Corbelli wrote:

Last time we met, Mark Corbelli <> had said:

If you already have a water line going into the fridge, it's very easy.
dv
The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the

As long as you get the proper one for whichever make and model of fridge you have, it should be fairly simple. A couple of screws holding it to the fridge and a plug-in wire harness.
You can read about what information is needed to get replacement parts for your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=refrigerator+icemaker
=~~~~~~
"Mark Corbelli" <corbellicrewatcomcastdotnet> wrote in message

Hi,
Most times it is straight forward....remove power, remove screws to remove the icemaker, reverse to reinstall....as long as the original style is still available and you don't get a replacement with an instruction book an 1/2" thick ;)
What make and model# are you dealing with??
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.