Devices to determine Air leaks

I am trying to track down the cold air leaks in a house. I remember seeing something that reads the temerature of something when pointed at it, but I don't know what it is called.
Anyone know what the official name is?
c_kubie
Infrared thermometer. But a blower door test - Air infiltration test, profesionaly done is best. It will show how many air exchanges per day you have , how many you should have, and will pinpoint all your leaks.

You mean like an infared (spelling?) camera?
Dave
I believe the device you're looking for is made by Raytek, and perhaps others.
http://www.raytek-northamerica.com/tools/free_form_content/view.html?phase=show&id 16050752&tool_id8&cat_id=4.11
It's also great for monitoring the temperature of pizza in a brick oven.
An infrared camera probably won't work unless you have special lenses and film that pass and are sensitive to the longer length thermal IR.
I agree with the suggestion that a survey by someone who knows what they're doing using a blower door is the best way to go.
RB
DaveG wrote:

If you're looking for a "point and read" type device, check out Omega instruments at www.omega.com They have a handheld temperature scanner for something like $75.
Your local gas or electric company might do a scan for a nominal fee or even for free.