dehumidifiers

told by basement contractor i need 1 b4 damp basement walls r painted...what is best size 4 "half" basement? ive seen 30, 45 and 60 pt..mostlt LG...any advice? sherry

You make no logic, 1b4 r means nothing as does your post. A good digital unit reading 50-55% is OK especialy in winter. Get a different tech, one with at least a 4th degree in math, who can add and subtract.

Oh its Sherry the TROLL, I should have looked first..........................
She's, like, uh, you know, talking teenager, you know, and she went "like" and uses letters in place of words, you know.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

art, ty 4 ur ans....b4 i talk about the dehumid i want 2 address those who replied w/ nothing but negativity...also "troll"? im not a troll but a woman who's SITTING DISABLED (art this isnt 4 u)...i know all about chat language and i use this 2 save keystrokes..i have this trouble bec this disability is probably the least accommodated of all disabilities! most ppl who r unable 2 lie down also, wouldnt even use a computer but im refuse 2 let this defeat me! art, u did understand me...and i wont get a kenmore -- have kenmore refrig and w/d but theyre 11 yrs old...will get the LG if i dont find any neg info...i try 2 b brief but wanted 2 get it all out....sherry (who happens 2 b considered anything but a troll, 4 the persn who called me that)
Look for a Whirlpool at Lowes. Stay away from LG. The LG may be the same as the unreliable Kenmore.
The Whirlpool is the only one that still has a 5 year warranty on the sealed refrigeration part of the dehumidifier.

art, ty 4 ur ans....b4 i talk about the dehumid i want 2 address those who replied w/ nothing but negativity...also "troll"? im not a troll but a woman who's SITTING DISABLED (art this isnt 4 u)...i know all about chat language and i use this 2 save keystrokes..i have this trouble bec this disability is probably the least accommodated of all disabilities! most ppl who r unable 2 lie down also, wouldnt even use a computer but im refuse 2 let this defeat me! art, u did understand me...and i wont get a kenmore -- have kenmore refrig and w/d but theyre 11 yrs old...will get the LG if i dont find any neg info...i try 2 b brief but wanted 2 get it all out....sherry (who happens 2 b considered anything but a troll, 4 the persn who called me that)
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:58:36 -0800 (PST), sherry

My advice is to write in English.

u try tying lying on ur side !

If you cannot sit, possibly you should try standing up while you type.
Your posts verge on the nonsensical. It is unreasonable for you to expect people to read that garbage, whatever disability you claim to have.

Your posts verge on the nonsensical. It is unreasonable for you to expect people to read that garbage, whatever disability you claim to have.
================= I read it just fine. If you don't have the patience or compassion, don't bother trying.

1 b4 = one before im also standng disabled..in fact my standing is more limted than sitting. id like 2 know what all u criticizers would do if u needed 2 type while on ur side... i thought ppl were meanest when driving -- angels then compared 2 anonymity online!!! true colors -- i love it!!!! :/ sherry

r = are 1 = one b4 = before x = times
basically phoenetic reading, plus accepted abbreviations
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 22:10:58 -0700 (PDT), sherry

I don't want phonetic reading when English spelling is a lot easier to read.

Accepted by whom?

Those are accepted for cellphone text messaging, because they save time and characters while sending. Sending text from a cellphone keyboard is just plain difficult, so making that task easier (even though it makes reading harder) seems reasonable.
On the other hand, messages on Usenet are usually typed on a full keyboard, where it is not difficult to spell words with all their characters. Also, there may be hundreds or thousands of people reading what one person writes.
Essentially, by using these abbreviations in writing, you're saying that you think saving *you* a little time in writing is a good tradeoff even if it wastes time for hundreds of readers. In other words, you don't care about the readers.
Fine, if that's what you want - but don't expect readers to be as inclined to help you if it takes them extra work just to read your messages.
    Dave
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:15:23 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@cs.ubc.ca (Dave Martindale) wrote:

Well put! A better answer than mine.

If she's in United States of America, she should not write English. We don't speak English, here. If you don't believe that, try going to England and hear what English is. We don't speak English in USA.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So go to Sears or wherever and ask them, you dont say how humid or basement temp or probably even know how tight it is, anything will help BTW. Oh Troll, is it a 1,000,000 sq ft basement or 200 sq ft, id say troll, or not so so.
Find a Shears clerk who is at most 13 years old? Unlikely.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus