Dehumidifier fan motor McMillan A0410A2405

Hi...trying to find a small fan motor for a dehumidifier. Motor is made by McMillan. Part A0410A2405 or E814814. 1550RPM, 1.3A
Not getting any hits on either of these parts. Normally, parts folks swarm, when you put in a part number. Any ideas why this is not coming up?
Regards...RichK
RichK wrote:

5303300838 should be a suitable replacement. MikeB

Thanks MikeB. Looks similar enough.
But the price is about the same as new unit. It's a robbery at the prices I'm seeing just for the motor. Lowest is $100.
Regards...RichK
One time I was fixing a dehum. I was out of state, and it belonged to a friend of mine. I got a fan from walmart, about the same size. Wired it in, and made a shroud out of cardboard and duct tape. Kept the dehum working. Hardly ideal. But it did work.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

That sound like too much work to fix. Somehow, the quality control slipped that one by.
The walmart fan might have been a bit timid, but who can tell. I wasn't there long enough to do any good testing on it. But, it did move some air. Enough air? Can't be sure.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus