Decor Ideas, Awesome Rugs, Rugs Homedecor, Area Rugs, Living Room,with Ark corp,

A fabulous area rug can make a unique foundation or starting point around w hich your entire room's décor can be coordinated. The rug becomes your de sign centerpiece.

Save Life

I got one at a garage sale, a couple decades ago, and it has not stopped getting compliments from everyone who has ever seen it. Why, just the other day Hillary! Clinton asked if she might borrow it for her home. Of course, you realize I live in a cardboard box, under a bridge. I could not loan it to her, because I'd be cold.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon