Death by car exhaust

OMG, my head hurts just reading it. I'll stick with my keyless.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Indeed.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I could make my cars keyless toowith a simple remote control unit and a couple toggle switches

Reply to
clare

A hillman minx with an automatic!!! That's the answer to why he can't spin his tires on ice!!!!! (from another thread)

Reply to
clare

in pittsburgh some years ago bill baierl the owner of baierl auto motive wi th 10 or so big car dealerships died when he left his cr running in his gar age. both he and his wife. I knew bill and his family. as a customer. I wa s fired up bout a service issue, and barged right past his secretry and int erupted a GM rep who was visiting.

bill was very nice, got service to fix my vehicle, and the service manager lost his job right after this. i was told he had lot of complaints.

bill treated me more than fairly. the lack or presence of a key doesnt chan ge the risk.......

Reply to
bob haller

Per Stormin Mormon:

When somebody accuses me of being addicted to coffee, I tell them that I can quit anytime I want to... and I know that because I *have* quit.... dozens of times.... _)

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

The writer from the 1800s (Mark Twain) had a similar comment. I'm sure you are both correct.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I can do about 3/4 of a cup of coffee, but most of the time I do good getting through 1/2 a cup.

Reply to
Muggles

and yet the vast majority of (multiple) homicides in the US are committed by christians...obviously we should stop allowing christian immigration, or maybe we are just getting what we deserve

Reply to
Malcom Mal Reynolds

It's always religion....

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Very little noise. Electric fans, lots of sound insulation, especially on upscale cars, makes for a very quiet car. Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Can't remember what this was about. The post you're replying to was made nearly 3 months ago and you've snipped all the context.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Started out with the woman that left her car running in the garage under the hose sickening her kids from CO. That has hapened a couple of times with the push button ignition.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You'd think a car that smart would stop the engine if the car wasn't moving for a certain time. Ijn fact don't they all? Stop start they call it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson