1. Secure access to unit.
2. Remove all water lines.
3. Disconnect power.
4. Dissemble unit, and look for something that looks like a small black
resistor, often pointed on one end.
5. Check small black unit with pointy end for continuity.
6. Consult owners manual and look for a part number. Or Sears online parts
7. Order replacement part, and solder in.
8. Have fire department pump cellar, you didn't turn off the water shutoff
before unhooking the water lines.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Click to see the full signature.