Cypher

Whats Googles point of having to post a decifer to your Response, in quasi cypher when I can post anything without the cypher. As I just did, an am .?
ransley wrote:

I think it's because Belgium is so far away. Look! A roller-skate!
On 5/31/2008 4:54 PM HeyBub spake thus:

I beg your pardon; I am NOT lactose intolerant.
conversation with the average voter.
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:09:12 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Polyoxyethlene sorbitan monolaurate.
There. I said it. Happy?