Cutting Marble with a Skilsaw?

Has anyone used a Skilsaw to cut Marble? Have a Risso Wetsaw but someone stole the sliding table. Only have ~20 cuts and 150.00 for a new table seems ridiculous.
thanks -

however: the dust will kill it. put a heavy fan near you and blow the dust away from the saw. do this outside. also, breathing the dust could give you silicosis.
it's much safer to do this using some sort of wet saw.
charlie wrote:

--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

On 7/11/2008 2:42 PM Blattus Slafaly spake thus:

Izzat safe?

I'z douts zit.

Our installer cut a sink cutout with a big Skil with a diamond blade. He taped the area to avoid scratching, and a helper dribbled water from a drinking bottle with a flip top. If you go slow, all you get is mud, but watch not to get too wet and be sure to wear rubber boots. ;-)
Steve