Curious hugshake

AMF
On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:26:24 -0700, "Steve B"

This is getting funny. But maybe not to you. Here's an idea. You said they're your friends. Ask them what's up with that type handshake. Then you'll know. I told you I've done it with in-laws. To me it was a sign of affection and good will, nothing else. Basically, "I'm here for you if you need me." With a good friend it would be the same. I wouldn't like it if I didn't feel like "being there" for the other person. Wouldn't be honest. Push him off probably. That's one reason I don't have that type of friend any more. Since my old friends are gone I haven't got close to any. Got my own family to take care of. Just something to think about. Don't know if any of that applies to you.
--Vic

No, it means you just disappeared from my sight forever ............................. hasta la vista, baby.

with
and
ritualistic
Was your wallet missing afterwards? Sounds like a pickpocket move to me. (-:
-- Bobby G.

And/or watch.