Craftsman Miter Box

Anyone have any experience with the Craftsman Full Range Compounding Miter Box Mfr. Model #: 36343?
thx

No, but I have the non-tilt model, and I am very pleased with it. Well built, and works great for me. No chop saw or power miter needed for me, as there is just not enuf volume of mitering work around the house.