Cracks appearing around window in wall

We have a 1st floor apartment and around one of the windows it seems to be cracked around the window frame in the wall. It doesnt extent to the external brickwork. Its never bothered us, but I was wondering what has caused this and is it something to worry about?
We plan selling next year and wonder if this would put people off buying....
Thanks

1. Yes this is normal. 2. Yes, cracks in interior walls put off buyers. 3. You can fix it yourself with filler (drywall mud) and paint: and if it is not invisible next year you can think about employing a tradesman.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs