Cracked skylight

My kitchen skylight is cracked and leaking. The transparent part appears to be an inverted clear plastic box mounted over a wood box. No idea who installed it, as it was on the house when I bought it 17 years ago. Who do I call to fix it -- a roofer? a glazier?
Ivan wrote:

Hi, Whoever sells skylights in your local area.

Call vendors of skylights and ask them to recommend local installers.
    Una
If it's easy enough to do, I put some caulk there to seal it until you can get a perminent fix.
Ivan wrote:

Call a handy man jack of all trades.
--
LSMFT

Only if you want more leaks.

A roofer, to put in a quality light. Not a plastic one.