Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement

Page 1 of 2
I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20 ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D, 14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

I'd take a guess that any you can find will cost more than the whole thing at costco.
Bob

Try these guys: http://www.kingcanopy.com /
It might not be the same as yours, but I've found all sorts of replacement parts from them for 3 different models of 10x20s. Pricing isn't too bad.
Thanks for the tips. Some entrepreneur in China could probably make a killing selling replacement canopies for $50 - $75.

Umm...that website sells the tops for under $50. They have the old style silver ones (inside the frame) as well as the new white ones (over the frame). That said, when BJ's sells the whole kit for $119, it's tempting to just get a whole new unit. Especially tempting once the connectors get damaged because they run about $12 each to replace.

HI, I HAVE THE SAME CANOPY, BUT I LOST THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, I WONDER IF YOU CAN SEND ME A COPY OF THAT? PLEASE! I CALLED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COSTCO BUT I GOT NOTHING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You don't have to shout; you're coming through loud and clear.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-256754-.htm sourkreit wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

-------------------------------------
Does anyone want to sell their Costco Canopy? I am actually looking for one with just the frame and walls, and no roof. Sounds weird, but I am in the middle of a project...
Please call me at 646-703-2801
replying to ednasoto, Don Ziriax wrote:

ED, I would be happy to forward assemble instructions for the ART 680344. I was fortunate to go to a Costco in Tempe Arizona where the Asst manager was good enough to forward same. My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Good luck
replying to Don Ziriax, jo wrote:

Don Ziriax wrote:

did anyone find the replacement tarp for the frame from costco item number 680344
Hello I am a new user here, I was hoping someone could help me by sending t he assembly instructions for the costco 10 x 20 canopy ART. 680344. During assembly I came across 24 three foot rods that I have no idea where they go . Any help would be much appreciated. Feel free to email me at james.bernar snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Thank you

Have you contacted Costco? They tend to be pretty good at customer service.

Try TSY services at 18005859969 on monday...I am looking for the old white colored one...they only have the light brown. one..hopes this helps
SCIESLAK had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-256754-.htm :
Scott Sherratt wrote:

-------------------------------------
Did you find a replacement for your canopy? I am having the same problem. Need to replace our 10 x 20 Costco tarp/canopy. Just wondering if you had any luck.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 364467 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
wilderness1 had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-384365-.htm :
SCIESLAK wrote:

http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-256754-.htm
-------------------------------------
If you want a replacement canopy for the 11 x 20 Costco shelters then you need to call TSY Services at 1-800-585-9969. They are the importers and are happy to ship you one for $80.00 either in Canada or the US. If you still have your instruction book with the item number for the tent it will save you a lot of time.
SCIESLAK wrote:

http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-256754-.htm
Would you like to sell the canopy for the frame, and walls. I am in the middle of a project, and I need just that.
email me if interested: sourkreit - at - geemail - dotcom
-------------------------------------
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Costco-10-x20-Canopy-Roof-Replacement-256754-.htm RonO wrote:
Scott Sherratt wrote:

------------------------------------- Ron O I have found the answer direct from Costco they were very helpful call 1-800-585-9969 the roof panel for ITM./ART.680355 part "D" the cost is $90 Canadian they require a prepayment then it is shipped from Burnaby BC for Canadians.All costs are included in the $90.
On Aug 9, 3:44pm, rono_at_justthatsimple_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (RonO) wrote:

Just an FYI...
The Quest line that Dick's Sporting Goods carries are re-branded E-Z Up canopies.
I know that because I had a problem with a carrying bag and the telephone number was for E-Z Up Direct.
When I submitted the warranty claim, they sent me a E-Z Up branded bag.
Asuming they're the same lines with a different logo, the prices are much better than buying the E-Z Up models.
replying to Scott Sherratt, Grumpyoldcoot wrote:

--
Scott, 10 x 20 Canopy parts, including the plastic sides and roofs can be
ordered by calling (909) 628-7888 8:30-4:30 Pacific Standard Time. These
replying to Grumpyoldcoot, cathlin wrote:

Thank you for this post, very helpful. I just called and ordered mine.
Still $95 and the bungees can be ordered for $0.50 each.