Cookoo clock instructions needed.

Hi. I am having trouble on how to adjust my German cookoo clock time accurately. I checked Goggle and could not find anything on it. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this problem. Thanks
Time is adjusted by moving the pendelum weight up (faster) or down (slower) on the shaft. RJ

Try Googling for the correct spelling: "cuckoo".

If it is slow tighten the spring. If it is fast loosen the spring. There should be three weights one screw for each weight. One for seconds minutes and hours. .
Google logs all usenet.
Unseat Florida Congressmaggot E. Clay Shaw for turning Florida into a police state.

And don't get all wound up on trying to get accurate times out of a cuckoo clock, you won't.
Harry K