Continuous, Ongoing Sewer Back-Ups

Hello:

In August of 2002 I posted my sewer back-up problem. The threads are at these links:

?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=aed89089b249343d&seekm=rjub9.21014%24GK2.2908%40news02.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com&frame=off This a follow-up. In December of 2002 a plumbing company came to my condominium, put a camera down the pipe several times, drilled holes in my living room floor and in the laundry room floor downstairs (the laundry room is NOT directly under my unit--it is under my next door neighbor's unit), and replaced pipes running under my living room and pipes running under the laundry room. Since then the problem has not occurred, and it's been more than one year. The repair was about $12,000---the condominium association paid for it. Expensive.

I hope this helps someone.

---T Conrad

Reply to
T Conrad

Good job! Thanks for posting the outcome. Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim