Conduit size - Doug was right

I replaced my breaker panel over the weekend and replaced the SE cable with 2" conduit and 2/0 copper. I have a 2' run down from the meter pan, then an LB, then a long sweep 90 into the panel. Sounds simple right...?
The 2' straight run was easy with all three wires then came the bend back into the LB... Then push it through the long sweep... Then down into the basement to work the ends around the main disconnect and pull through... Then back outside to get the bends right and push some more... Back downstairs and tug some more... Back up to get the bends right in the meter pan... (careful those top lugs will fry you) Now pull the slack down to the LB... back to the basement...
Short story long, glad I went with the 2" conduit.

He usually is, now if he just had a pleasant attitude.
just joking.