Condensor Overflow

I noticed around all three of my intake vents that my carpet was damp. I took a vent off and the cement inside had some standing water. Question, is it possible to take a snake and run it down the overflow pipe to clear whatever is clogged or should I call some yahoo to come and clear it out.

Reply to
Gun_Maddie

I cant even reply, I am laughing so hard...

Condensor overflow..LOL...omg..thats hilarious.. EVAPORATOR overflow maybe...

This has GOT to be a troll....I mean..if hes not, I hope the yahoo on the other end that posted it likes crow...LOL

Reply to
CBHvac