Concrete refinishing

My garage floor is quite pitted from its annual winter assault from road salt. I'm about to embark on a project to apply Quikcrete concrete refinisher. I'll power wash the floor first. Any other comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
I dought it will take the load and stress of tires unless it is the proper thickness of 2-4"?. Not only that but I dought acid wash would be enough, more like a groving with a diamond floor roughener would be needed, or in a few years it will be flaking bad. Why not acid wash and Epoxy paint or H&C concrete oil stain. My H&C oil stain is 15 yrs old, no peeling, it just needs a recoat from tire wear. Call the concrete co manufacturer first to see what they recomend to nake a recoat last, try Quickcrete..