concrete or composite forms?

Looking to add a sloping concrete pad or form in front of a door. Looking at perhaps 3x3' or 4x4' size. Are such forms available and where? Could have sworn I've seen them at Home Depot, etc but I get nothing but premade steps in their searches.
Thanks, John
John Larson wrote:

Check with an HVAC supplier. Concrete pads for HVAC units are readily available.

John, I am glad that RB figured that one out because you had me confused.
The AC pads are pretty thin because there isn't much weight on them. I question if it will last.
A couple of 2x4's, a wheelbarrow full course gravel and about 8-80# bags of premix will do the job for you.
The pavers that they sell at HD with a treated wood frame is another choice. I would lay those up on a gravel base. I would set them in a bed of mortar for maximum durability. Doing it that way no frame would be required.
--
Colbyt

Forms? Yeah, they're called 2x4s. Nail some 1x4s on the inside at the correct height and slope and you now have screeds.