Compression Door Set Weather Strip WJ Dennis KF-17W

Does anyone have experience installing replacement door weather strip of the above type? The existing is all torn up, but I can't figure out how to get the rest out of the door. I'm hoping the package has some instructions, I just ordered it.
They come on Stanley steel doors, BTW.
Thank You.