Combination/keyless door lock

I'm looking for a combination (keyless) door lock to replace a keyed door lock I have on my in-home office. My wife is getting tired of always having to fish out the key to the lock and would rather just type in a code or push some buttons to unlock the door. I can't seem to find any of these locks other than the heavy duty entry locks made for house front doors. I'm not referring to the deadbolt kind.
Can anybody help me out?
Thanks, Walter

try www.gokeyless.com or www.lock-depot.com Expect to pay $100 to $200. Even $800 if you'd like.
Thanks. I guess they are all deadbolt-type locks, hence the high(er) price. Walt

http://www.smarthome.com
They are even available as some of the big box stores like HomeDepo or Lowes . You might want to consider one of the finger print readers as well. Then you don't need to remember the combination.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:32:14 -0400, "Walter Cohen"

I have had one of these on my front door for close to 40 years. I have the dead bolt style but they also make a spring bolt.
http://www.kaba-ilco.com/access_control/products/simplex_900.aspx
On Jun 24, 11:02�pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

security companies can install a touch pad and solenoid.
looking at a dead bolt style here for convenience myself
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:40:07 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

The Simplex has the advantage of being totally mechanical so it works with the power off and you don't need to be snaking wires around.