Clothes dryer (somewhat OT)

A while back my wife seen a clothes dryer that had a separate basket/tray in it for drying sweaters, sneakers, etc. Anyway, now we can't remember what brand it was.
Anyone familiar with a dryer with this feature?
Cheers,
Don

The Whirlpool Duet has it. I have one, but I have no idea what I did with the special rack since I never really had a need for it. I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar feature on a number of other brands as well.
Our Kenmore (made at that time by Frigidaire -- maybe not now) has that feature, but I don't recall that we've ever used it.
MB
On 05/17/04 12:06 pm Donald Gares put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

New Maytag "drying center" has both traditional tumble drying and a cabinet above that where you hang sweaters and delicate items for drying...or where you can lay them flat as well, I think. Major bucks.

I saw a commercial last for a GE that allows clothes to be hung, laid flat or tumble dried.
Donald Gares wrote:

sorry... MAYTAG, not GE...
Jo wrote:

For most makes and models of dryers these days you can purchase an optional 'drying rack' which often just clips onto the door or part of the cabinet when needed. Find the dryer you like then look at the owner's manual, sales brochure, manufacturer's web site or ask the salesman to make sure one is available for it.
There shouldn't be any need to look for a specific make or model.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=dryer+rack
=~~~~~~