Clothes dryer (somewhat OT)

A while back my wife seen a clothes dryer that had a separate basket/tray in it for drying sweaters, sneakers, etc. Anyway, now we can't remember what brand it was.

Anyone familiar with a dryer with this feature?

Cheers,

Don

Reply to
Donald Gares

The Whirlpool Duet has it. I have one, but I have no idea what I did with the special rack since I never really had a need for it. I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar feature on a number of other brands as well.

Reply to
Brad

Our Kenmore (made at that time by Frigidaire -- maybe not now) has that feature, but I don't recall that we've ever used it.

MB

On 05/17/04 12:06 pm Donald Gares put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Reply to
Minnie Bannister

New Maytag "drying center" has both traditional tumble drying and a cabinet above that where you hang sweaters and delicate items for drying...or where you can lay them flat as well, I think. Major bucks.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

For most makes and models of dryers these days you can purchase an optional 'drying rack' which often just clips onto the door or part of the cabinet when needed. Find the dryer you like then look at the owner's manual, sales brochure, manufacturer's web site or ask the salesman to make sure one is available for it.

There shouldn't be any need to look for a specific make or model.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to