Clogged toilet question

Call a priest! Have it excorcised.

Well, sounds like You are exercised. Best of luck, finding a toilet that works.

.

It is the flush and plunge toilet from hell. I hate the thing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My other toilet is a current Kohler. I am going to replace the old Kohler flush and plunge with the same model as my new Kohler. It is the Eight wonder of the world. Its works very, very well.

Reply to
Todd

The ringtone on my cell phone for my wife is the Wicked Witch's Theme from WoO. ;-)

We really don't need to hear about your sex life.

Reply to
krw