Clogged toilet question

Page 2 of 2
On 04/09/2012 12:24 PM, HeyBub wrote:

It is the flush and plunge toilet from hell. I hate the thing.
Call a priest! Have it excorcised.
Well, sounds like You are exercised. Best of luck, finding a toilet that works.

It is the flush and plunge toilet from hell. I hate the thing.
On 04/09/2012 03:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

My other toilet is a current Kohler. I am going to replace the old Kohler flush and plunge with the same model as my new Kohler. It is the Eight wonder of the world. Its works very, very well.