cleaning wax from vinyl floor, how?

I've just put down new sheet vinyl floor in a bathroom. While the toilet was put aside, I managed to step on the toilet flange and get some of the old wax on my shoe. Before I noticed there was that dirty brown wax on my new, white vinyl getting into the texture. Before I do anything stupid, can anyone recommend something that wil dissolve the wax without hurting the vinyl? Thanks!

Reply to
siralfred

Hot, soapy water and brush. Wipe off, repeat.

Reply to
Norminn