Cleaning garage floor, what do I use?

The subject line pretty much says it all. What have you had good luck with?
TIA
Hank
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

Air compressor.

If you're talking about trying to get oil drips, etc. up, I have used a little pool acid and a wire brush on a long handle (you really don't want to breathe the fumes too much). Followed by flushing things out well with a hose.
Does get the oil up, but also etches the finish a bit.
Jerry

Tell your wife to back off. Real men have dirty, oil-stained garage floors...

I agree..Just sweep it out once in a while...Garages are/were supposed to be for working and parking your car...Not a finished room like some you see nowadays...Guess I'm just not a Metrosexual....

Hell, I am going to get her to clean it!
I guess that I should have been more specific. It is really a 30x40 shop. I wipe up any oil/gas/fluid spills, so that isn't a big problem. Since I do small engine repair mostly, I have skid marks from bikes that did burn outs, rust marks from where a snow blower sat, and other unknown marks. I also sweep it often.
Any more ideas?
Hank <~~~likes a clean shop
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 03:23:38 -0800 (PST), "Hustlin' Hank"

Why? I declared one garage *off-limits*. She tells me; "I'll help."

Clean it when it gets really bad.
The subject line pretty much says it all. What have you had good luck with?
TIA
Hank

Broom

Assuming your Yugo leaks like all of them do, then a strong solution of TSP or it's equivalent ought to do it. The Sears epoxy kit I got for my garage floor had a cleaner packet with it that was labeled to indicate TSP content. It did indeed work like a charm. Many months later the paint is still stuck to floor perfectly. HTH
Joe

Why would you want to do that.
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:32:39 -0800 (PST), "Hustlin' Hank"

Usually a broom. When I'm feeling lazy I'll use a leaf blower.
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

Cat litter soaks up oil nicely.

Skid marks will probably need a rotary floor buffer with a corse plastic type sanding pad you can rent at HD or another place, just a guess.
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

snow