Cleaning a Garage Floor?

I have found the cheapest brands (usually store brands) to be the most effective at soaking up the oil stains. The more expensive brands have additives that are supposed to reduce dust and odor, and these seem to reduce their oil soaking abilities too.

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband

Zep Driveway Cleaner. Does better than Tide and you won't slip and crack your back.

Mrs. Clean (expert cleaner)

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

Any suggestions on where I can buy Zep Driveway Cleaner?

Thanks,

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband