Clawfoot tub fixtures

Hi there everyone.
I recently purchased a clawfoot tub for my bathroom remodel. It came with only one hole in the wall, for the overflow. We are presently looking for floor-mounted hardware for it.
I have found only one manufacturer (Sunrise Specialty Co.) that sells a full set, with drains, pipes, faucets, shower head, and enclosure.
My question: does anyone know what other manufacturers make such a product, and where I might be able to find them?
Thanks for your help!
Ryan Los Angeles, CA
Ryan:
TC> I recently purchased a clawfoot tub for my bathroom remodel. It came with TC> only one hole in the wall, for the overflow. We are presently looking for TC> floor-mounted hardware for it. TC> TC> I have found only one manufacturer (Sunrise Specialty Co.) that sells a TC> full set, with drains, pipes, faucets, shower head, and enclosure. Not sure how much help this is but the local True Value store has in stock some of the hardware you may need; perhaps you local dealer may also. They have a "shepard's crook" shaped chrome shower pipe. We got one for our built-in style tub without a shower. (Never liked the looks of the flopping plastic hose to the shower head hanging from the wall.)
They also have the suspended rod for the shower curtain.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Mar. 11, 1818: first publication of Frankenstein by Mary Wolestonecraft.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

Try Mac The Antique Plumber in Sacramento.
http://www.antiqueplumber.com/StoreFront.bok
Greg