Clamp on multimeter question....

Page 2 of 2
I can imagine a generator power gas station selling out in a couple hours. Which is a good thing. Power to the people! Get the gas out of the ground, and make it useful for something.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If you repealed the silly laws regarding price gouging, then you would see stations with gas generators. If you knew you could raise the price during a power outage, it would pay for the generator and a tidy profit.
In article

If they charge more when running a generator they get arrested for price gouging. If they don't, they lose the cost of the generator ;(
Some idiot in the legislature has decreed that people are not allowed to charge more during times of emergency. As a result, there is no profit motive to buy a generator, or drive to work when it's an ice storm. This is yet one more example of your government making your life miserable with regulations they declare are for "fairness". Now, somehow we have a President whose campaign was based on change, hope, and fairness. Please expect a LOT more outages, shortages, and unemployment and misery. Oh, and it will all be sold under "fairness".
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus