chain saw repair

Hi...
I've got a 3-yr old Craftsman 18" chain saw that needs maintenance. It's slow to start and has trouble staying running, so it probably needs filters and spark plug. Also the pull cord is sticking an awful lot.
I know I should probably do these things myself, but i'm pretty busy lately. I don't know of any of the lawn more repair places nearby. Anyone have any experience going back to Sears for this kind of tune-up? Are they just extortionate? How much should I figure on paying for this kind of tune-up?
Thanks -Mark
--
Put the .net on the .cod to send email

Every town h as a small engine repair guy. Any chainsaw dealer should be able to help. Last place to go is Sears. Get out he phone book or ask your neighbors.

Doubt this will solve your problem... Bet gas was left in it last time it was used gumming up the carb..Any repair shop can handle it.
Sears is expensive in everything. I don't know their prices.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus