Ceramic Glass Cooktop

I would like to buy a white electric ceramic glass cooktop. After some usage, would the white show some browning?

it shouldn't, unless you burn something sugary on the burners.
Yes! My wife is a serious cook and I take on the cleaning of the kitchen. I know how to clean and that ceramic cooktop is a pain in the butt! When we replace it someday I want to go to a cast iron top like a commercial stove.

try cleaning it with a razor! that will eliminate your "pain it the butt"

stove.
when you do make the leap (into the frying pan) check out Viking and/or DCS.