Central Air not working

You still dont get the basics, a regular AC system doesnt do overdrive or anything else but On and Off, the idiot it you.

You don't know how to READ! I said it was "a figure of speech"...geesze are you ever THICK in the head!

Reply to
Jim

Bull! Every AC system has overdrive. You just have to know what you're doing. I'm a tradesman, I can show any homemoaner up. Take it from me, I'm the best.

Reply to
Jim

.

..

om...

Your the best at being high.

Reply to
ransley

I can tune any AC to run 10,000 rpm. .... Jim

Reply to
Jim

Your the best at being high.

Yeah show made up quoted text as "Jim"...I didn't say that you fool...check the properties of the quoted text you freak!...It was you

Reply to
Jim

Your the best at being high.

Find somebody else to fi=uck with you twit... your in my killfile.........so again...I don't ague with idiots.....Jim

Reply to
Jim

Speaking of killfiles... bye, Jim. It's obvious that you don't have anything useful to contribute.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Hello Doug... there is stuff being put on the NG using my name...please check the properties of the message and you will see they come from different IP adresses...someone is screwing with me for reasons unknown... Jim

Reply to
Jim

You still dont get the basics, a regular AC system doesnt do overdrive or anything else but On and Off, the idiot it you.

Well if the A/C is integrated with the furnace, typically it has a two speed blower. While technically not "overdrive", some folks might think of it that way.

Also the term radiator is kind of a generic one for a heat exchanger. Both the condenser and the evaporator are heat exchangers, and if they are in a heat pump, depending if the unit is in heating or cooling mode both of the heat exchangers could be "radiators".

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

a 2 speed furnace has a 2 stage gas valve which doesnt do anything for a regular single speed condensor, for the AC the blower is set to high as default with a 2 stage furnace. ACs are set up for maximum cooling, Jim is just trollin for fun. You would risk freeze up of the coil if you tried to set up a 2 stage blower on a single stage condensor, I dont think any tech would do it.

Reply to
ransley

Sometimes the two speed fan is used at a slow speed for heat and a higher speed for the AC. Still not 'overdrive'. They are just more efficient that way.

Some newer systems have a fan that has several speeds and ramp up slow when they come on. Has to do with getting the most SEER rating for the system.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery