Central Air Freezing up

I live in Florida and noticed that my central A/C was not blowing but I could hear it running. It's a new unit, for whatever that is worth. I went outside and reset the blower motor relay(?) and it blew normaly. My question is could it freeze up if the blower motor was not working? I realize (and am hoping) that it could have just been a "fluke" that the relay had to be reset.
If there is a more fitting group for me to post this, please accept my appology and kindly direct me there.
Thanks in advance for any comments you can offer.
Glenn
Depends which blower. If the blower that blows cold air into the house stopped, it surely would freeze.
If it was the blower that blows hot air out of the top of the outdoor unit, that's a whole different ballgame.
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

This is Turtle.
glen you left out so much stuff that i have no ideal what your talking about. Your going to have to give a few details like the fan is inside your house or out side and is it a packageunit where everything is outside or you have a blower furnace / air handler inside and just a comdenser out side. What blower are you talking about in detail.
Secondly. Any hvac system installed by a dealer will come with a full warrenty of anything for 1 year from day of installation. If it is less than 1 year old, Call the dealer who put it in and tell him to fix it for nothing.
TURTLE