Cement Patio Sealer

What sealer is best for sealing a cement patio. I haven't been able to find much.
Thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I've found that a liberal application of rum works wonders.
As to putting stuff directly on the cement, I've found that to be a waste of time: the joy of cement is that it's largely maintenance free. One you start down the sealer route, you'll be forever reapplying the stuff. YMMV.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Ask me about joining the NRA.