Cement grout coloring?

I had many of the bluestones in my patio reset and re-grouted by a mason. Now the new dry grout (made with portland cement) is a very different shade of grey than the non-replaced grout which has been there for upwards of 30 years.

Is there anything I can purchase at Lowes/HD that can soak into the grout to make it a more uniform color/shade?

Thanks, Walter

Reply to
Wally

Not sure if there is anything specific avail for grout, but I would think one of the semi-transparent concrete stain type products could be used. Not sure if you can get it perfectly uniform, but it would probably help even it out.

Reply to
trader4