Cellulose installation

1. If I blow in the basement walls from the outside what effect will breaking the vapour barrier for each 2" hole have? The basement wall has approx 4' fibreglass installed between studs but I need to insulate between the foundation wall and gyproc.
2. How do I insulate a finished basement ceiling with 2x10 joists? I was considering blowing in cellulose by drilling 2" holes between each joist from the plywood floor above but this would result in TOO much insulation. 9.5" of cellulose is approx R40 where I only need R12-19. If I partially fill, will the cellulose evenly distribute itself?
#1. i would NEVER put insulation up against a basement (im assuming block) wall. if youre that desperate for R2, stip it down n put in styrofoam #2. blown in cellulose is not much of a self leveler. last time i checked, it didnt come in fluid form

between