ceiling lighting system

would someone please take a look at the photo on this page and tell me if you can who makes this ceiling lighting system. http://www.homecraftcabinets.com/index.html
TIA,
--
Claudia
__________________________________

what part can't you figure out I see pot lights!
the other part is where the ceiling is dropped down, and fluorescents are used with a trim piece.
you make it yourself , easy , flourescent lights and plastic difuser panels cut.
that is what I need to know the fluorescent section - it is made by some company and I no longer have the info and NOW have need of the product.
--
Claudia

This lighting look is done with standard drop ceiling grid "parts," acrylic panels and fluorescent lights. The various grid members are cut and bent to fit and the acrylic panels are also cut to fit each application.
J.P.